The CES Group offers innovative material handling and transport systems as well as technical customer service.
Through its plant in Italy it develops and produces the world's first Reach Stacker with variable wheelbase and side-mounted technology units.
CES is delivering two Reach Stackers with 150t capacity each for CS Wind in the UK for the handling of monopiles for offshore windtowers.
The Reach Stacker comes in 3 series with up to 7 different wheelbases and load diagrams in one machine as well with an innovative, low consumption, noise-reduced, maintenance-friendly hydrostatic drive system.
- Standard series: Type A - F maximum load capacity up to 50 t under spreader - perfect for the handling of containers and swap bodies. Only differences between the types are counterweight and tyres.
- Combi series: Type G - H maximum load capacity from 57 to 86 t under spreader - perfect both for container handling and heavy load
- Heavy Duty Series: Type J - L maximum load capacity from 125, to 250t perfect for the handling of particularly heavy goods such as monopiles for the wind industry
Differences from the Heavy-Duty Range to the Standard Range are:-
- Extendable wheelbase VRS K/L from 9 to 12m instead 6,50 to 8,50
- Extendable wheelbase VRS J from 7,5 to 10,5m instead 6,50 to 8,50
- 4 Bosch wheelmotors instead of Kessler front axle
- No transmission
- Volvo 11 Litre instead 8 Litre in Standard Series
The units are also able to move and lift without stabilizers